1. President Award for Sanskrit Scholarships 1971
2. Uttar Pradesh Government’s Prize for Avvaiyar Sanskrit Translation work – 1973.
3. Government of Tamil Nadu Honour by shawl at Valluvar Vizha, 1986.
4. Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy Honours by Shawl while releasing Charake Samhita Ayurveda of Tamil Translation book – 1988.
5. Tamil Writters Association Gold Medal Presentation – 1969.
6. Karaikudi Kamban Kazhagam – Honoured with Shawl – 1965.
7. Madras Bharatiar Sangam Honoured with Shawl – 1963,
8. ‘Samaskrita Ratna’ Title given by Literary Association – 1970
9. ‘Kalaimamani’ Title given and honoured by Government of Tamil Nadu 1993 March.
10. ‘Dhavantri’ Award Amirtha Kalasam (Silver Trophy) given and honoured by Sukar Markandeyar Medical Research Foundation of Dhanvantri Day (07.03.1997)
11. Avvaiyar Sanskrit translation was prescribed as Text book for the Pre-University Courses – Advanced Sanskrit in the Madras University from 1973.
12. Selected Poems from Bharatiar, Thirukkural, Avvaiyar Sanskrit translation works was prescribed as Text Book for the Plus One (+1) examination of the Government of Tamil Nadu from 1996.
13. The Title of “Ayurveda Bharati” was conferred on the Vetran Sanskrit Scholar, S. N. Sriramadesikan, by Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal, Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. Function held in Kancheepuram on 20.06.1999.
14. Srimad Andavan Sri Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikan Swamigal conferred the Title ‘Abinava Visrutha Sishruta’ in Andavan Ashram, Chennai at a function held on 02.04.2000
HONOURED BY DISTINGUISHED PERSONS
1 RAJAJI Former Governor General of India
2 V. V. GIRI Former President of India
3 MORARJI DESAI Former Prime Minister of India
4 KANCHI SANKARACHARIAR
5 SRINGARI SANKARACHARIAR
6 K K SHAH Former Governor of Tamil Nadu
7 PRABUDOSS PATUVARI Former Governor of Tamil Nadu
8 C. P RAMASWAMI IYER
9 M G. RAMACHANDRAN Former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
10 SELVI. J JAYALALITHA Former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
1. Nine Governors
2. Three Chief Ministers Of Tamil Nadu
3. Three Central Government Ministers
4. Four High Court Judges
5. Five Vice-Chancellors
6. Two Head Of Mutts
7. Two Presidents Of Sahitya Academy
8. Three State Governments
© Copyright by snsriramadesikan.com